Important message from AGN Dental Associates
I hope that this letter finds you and your family well and safe. I know that we are all looking forward to moving forward from this COVID-19 crisis and resuming life as normal. I personally want to let you know that at AGN Dental Associates we take your health and safety seriously. We are implementing the highest quality precautions available to ensure your safety, as well as our own. We continue to closely adhere to guidelines set forth by the CDC, ADA, and DPH and have enacted some changes to our office protocol as a result of COVID-19. At this point in time we will be reopening for all non-urgent care on May 20, 2020. I am presently available for emergency treatment.
I want you to know that I have used this down-time to improve the fresh air circulation in the office. The duct work was cleaned and we have installed Heat Recovery Units (HRU) into new heating and cooling units. This HRU system will systematically supply increased air exchange into the treatment rooms and the entire office. It will extract stale air, exhaust it externally, and replace it with clean filtered air on a continuous and regular basis. As many studies have shown, this air exchange process will exponentially decrease the potential of airborne viruses.
We will also be implementing the following new protocols to ensure your safety:
- Staff will be monitored daily for health, as will all patients entering the office. Verbal screenings and non-contact temperature monitoring will be done.
- We will be instating social distancing in the waiting room and staggering patient appointment times for less traffic.
- Patients can have the option to wait in their car and be called to enter when we can seat them directly in their private treatment rooms.
- We will ask patients to arrive in a face covering mask.
- Scheduled surface disinfection will occur in non-treatment areas in office multiple times daily.
- Extra precautions will occur in all treatment area.
- PPE(Personal Protective Equipment) that is recommended by the CDC/ADA will be used during treatment, as well as all universal precautions recommended.
- ADVANCED AIR FILTRATION LOCATED IN ALL CLINICAL AREAS
Reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs & other allergens from the air
We look forward to seeing you soon to continue your dental health care!